Tag! I'm It
I have always been jealous of other bloggers getting tagged for a meme. It seemed like getting invited into a club, being somehow included. This is my virgin meme effort thanks to Lea at Copperpots. Thanks, Lea!
Here are the categories:
Five Things in My Freezer
1. Two "ice" cubes of pureed chipotles en adobo (awaiting chipotloe shrimp!)
2. Three plastic water bottles filled with beef stock (awaiting the next risotto)
3. One package of artichoke hearts
4. Nine (of a box of 10) of the cheapest, nastiest chocolate-covered ice-cream bars (which will remain until we move)
5. Enough dough for 2 servings of black, squid ink pasta
Five Things in My Closets
(like most Italians, I have no closets, just an armoire)
1. Hanging on the inside of the left door, Gabriel's tie collection
2. Hanging on the inside of the right door, my scarf collection
3. The extra weight inserts of my adjustable wrist/ankle weight set (awaiting my future hard-body status)
4. "The Tingler" Have you ever tried this?
5. A down sleeping bag
Five Things in My Car
(again, no car but I've got a bike!)
1. 1 speed
2. A front and rear basket
3. (At times) waste paper that rude people put in my baskets
4. (When I'm headed for work) my computer and briefcase
5. (When I'm headed back from the market) huge bags of fruits and veggies in both baskets.
Five Things in My Purse
2. A metal cigarette case that I use as a wallet
3. A non-functioning electronic phone book
4. Ponytail holders (a must)
5. My (fake or real?) Gucci change purse that my oldest friend, Debbie gave me for my 16th birthday. (Who cares if it's fake or real, it's lasted me for 2 decades!)Thanks, Deb!
Five People to Be Taggeg Next:
1. a.c.t at Into the Pot
2. June at Bread, Water, Salt, Oil
3. Melissa at Hello, Melissa!
4. Rowena at Rubber Slippers in Italy
5. Scott at Needs More Garlic