Friday, November 17, 2006

Porcini Chronicles Is 1 Year Old Today!

Well, we've hit a milestone. It feels good to have one full year of this blog accomplished. The best thing I've discovered this year are the readers and especially commentors who have made this experience really rewarding. I feel like you all out there are friends. And anyway 1 year of writing this with no interlocutor would amount to a whole lot of belly-button gazing on my part, so thanks for taking an interest!

It has been hectic here but tomorrow I will try to bring you some ideas of Thanksgiving food preparations you can do ahead of time. (We're celebrating Turkey Day this Sunday) I'll bring you ideas on how to brine your turkey if you have a dry meat-fearing husband and zingy pumpkin pie garnishes. See you tomorrow!

12 Comments:

Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary. I was thinking of you as I watched the Jamie Oliver Great Italian Escape special. He is traveling all over Italia, cooking and eating.

11:16 PM  
Blogger J said...

Happy Blogiversary!

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first year! Here's to many more!

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! Just wanted to let you know I enjoy your blog immensely and wish you many,many more years of blogging!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am singing happy anniversary as i type. thanks for the great posts, great recipes, and great friendship!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Tracie P. said...

tanti auguri a te :)

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers! Keep up the fabulous blogging!
You rock!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auguroni, Susan!

3:05 AM  
Blogger Sara, Ms Adventures in Italy said...

Happy blogaversary...I guess this is a good time to delurk to comment! I enjoy reading your blog. We should meet up sometime...I think you're in Milan, too?

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm late, but happy belated blog anniversary :) Here's to much more deliciousness to come in the future!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Susan. Your blog is among my very favorite places on the web.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huge congratulations Susan...I always enjoy reading what you write. I feel transported to sunnier climes and fresher tomatoes and good wine. Have a lovely Thanksgiving.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats